PLEASE SUBMIT CV IN ENGLISH.
PAC Group – Gauge Engineer
Greenfield/Brownfield Automotive Facility Installation – USAPAC is interested in candidates possessing experience as Gauge Engineers. Positions available within PAC’s consulting team for candidates with 10+ years of prior experience.
- Expertise in the manufacturing of Gauging requirements for a Transmission Plant type environment
- Proficient in geometric design and tolerance (GD&T), part measurement systems and gage design.
- Full understanding of advanced quality planning techniques, including flow charts, FMEA’s, Control Plans, etc. in compliance with APQP processes and product PPAP submission and approval requirements.
- Ability to oversee the completeness of equipment, process and gauging documentation
- High level of interpersonal skills, strong oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to investigate quality problems and to apply sound technical judgment to develop potential solutions.
- Outstanding teamwork and leadership skills.
- Accustomed to a fast-paced environment.
- Keen troubleshooting and problem solving.
In addition to superior interpersonal skills, the candidate will also possess -
Independent Worker Integrity Attention to Detail
Engineering Management Delegation Managing Performance and Risk
- Proficiency with the full suite of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), Outlook and other related software tools as required.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from related discipline(s) and 10+ years related experience.
- Candidates should have prior work experience in automotive manufacturing facilities.
- Previous overseas project assignments are viewed as a plus.
To learn more about The PAC Group visit our website at www.pacgroup.com and view our short introduction video.